Leave it to Lunchables Rewards & Sweepstakes
Frequently Asked Questions
Find quick answers to your questions below or see the Official Rules for complete promotion details.
- What exactly are the Rewards?
- $4 via Venmo* or Amazon eGift Card**
$8 via Venmo* or Amazon eGift Card**
$14 via Venmo* or Amazon eGift Card**
*Lunchables Rewards members must have a valid U.S. account with Venmo at time of reward redemption in order to receive, access, and use the prize. **Restrictions apply. See amazon.com/gc-legal See the Official Rules for complete details. Limit two (2) Rewards per person per promotion period. Limit forty (40) approved Lunchables purchases per person.
- What is the Sweepstakes prize?
1 lucky winner will get $10,000 in Groceries and free delivery through Instacart!
Winners will be contacted around April 12 and will need to respond to the notification email to claim their prize. See the Official Rules for details.
- How do the tiers work?
- Once you reach the end of level 1 or 2, you'll have the option to claim your reward or keep going. When you claim your reward, you'll start over at the beginning of level 1. By choosing to keep going, you'll move onto the next level(s) where the Rewards are of a higher value.
At the end of each level, no matter how many Lunchables you have from approved receipts, you must select to "Claim Reward" or "Keep Going" to move on. Because you can only claim 2 rewards total, we can only approve 40 total Lunchables (purchases) from your valid receipts.
If you've purchased more participating Lunchables products than available in each level, those remaining Lunchables will carry over into the next level. For instance: You purchased 12 participating Lunchables products and have your receipt approved. You'll receive 10 in level 1. If you choose "Keep Going", those remaining 2 Lunchables will fall into level 2. If you choose "Claim Reward", those remaining 2 Lunchables will fall into level 1 giving you a head start.
- How do I earn sweepstakes entries?
- For every five (5) participating Lunchables products you purchase and have approved through receipt upload, you'll earn (1) sweepstakes entry, up to eight (8) total entries during the promotion period. If you want to enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, you may do so by mail-in. Please see the Official Rules for complete details.
- Why do you need to review my receipt(s)?
- We want to give everyone the same chance to participate and receive rewards and sweepstakes entries. By reviewing each and every receipt and verifying your purchases, we're able to minimize fraudulent activity.
There's a team of real people behind the scenes that review your receipts and verify your purchases. Because of the number of receipts we receive, approving your receipts can take up to 72 hours. You'll receive a confirmation email for every receipt you upload during the promotion period.
- I uploaded a receipt but haven't gotten a confirmation email yet…
- There's a team of real people behind the scenes that review your receipts and verify your purchases. Because of the number of receipts we receive, approving your receipts can take up to 72 hours. You'll receive a confirmation email for every receipt you upload during the promotion period. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or are having trouble uploading your receipt, please fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our Customer Care team.
- I'm having trouble with my receipt(s). What can I do?
- First, make sure that your receipt meets ALL the requirements below. If it does not, the confirmation email you receive will tell you exactly why.
- Your photo must include your entire receipt or specifically the store name, purchase date & time, participating Lunchables products, purchase price, and receipt total
- Your receipt must include at least one (1) participating Lunchables product (you may only upload one receipt at a time)
- Your receipt must be dated between January 4 - March 31, 2021
- Your photo must be a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, or .pdf file and under 10 MB in size
- Your photo must be clear and readable since our team will review each and every one to verify your purchases
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of participants we have in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you have any further questions, please fill out the contact form below.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes and tells us where to send any physical prizes you win.